Panda’s Paleo Hawaiian Chicken
This savory pineapple glaze gives this chicken the perfect balance of sweet and sourness. Add 1 tsp of red chili pepper flakes to add a spicy kick into the mix!
Panda's Paleo Hawaiian Chicken
A savory paleo pineapple glazed sweet and sour chicken dish.
Write a review
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into slices
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, cut into chunks
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- chopped cilantro and sesame seeds to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, combine the arrowroot powder, cinnamon, salt, allspice, garlic powder, nutmeg and black pepper.
- Stir in the chopped garlic and lime juice.
- Whisk in the honey and coconut aminos.
- Gently oil a baking dish with coconut oil and place the chicken breasts, bell pepper, onion and pineapple slices in baking dish.
- Pour sauce over the chicken and vegetables.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and cilantro and serve!
The Paleo Panda https://thepaleopanda.com/