This maple honey chicken glazed with dijon is a party in your mouth! For an even more tender chicken, cook chicken breasts in a crock pot on low for 4 to 6 hours. Enjoy!
Paleo Maple Dijon Chicken
A maple honey chicken with a dijon mustard glaze.
Write a review
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- cilantro, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together Dijon mustard, maple syrup, honey, red wine vinegar, garlic clove, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Arrange chicken breasts in a greased baking dish and cover each chicken breast with mixture.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Season with chopped cilantro and enjoy.
The Paleo Panda https://thepaleopanda.com/