Enjoy this grain-free, carb-free, guilt-free, paleo coffee cake for breakfast or as anytime snack. It’s so decadently delicious that it could well be dessert!
Paleo Coffee Cake
A grain-free, carb-free, guilt-free, delicious paleo coffee cake.
Write a review
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup plain coconut milk yogurt
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
For the crumble
- 1 ½ cup pecans, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix the eggs, honey, coconut milk yogurt, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract together in a small bowl.
- In a larger bowl, combine the coconut flour, baking soda, cinnamon, baking powder and salt.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Pour batter into a greased 8 x 8 baking dish.
- To make the crumble, mix the pecans, honey, coconut oil, almond flour and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Drop spoonfuls of the crumble over the batter.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes until golden brown and let cool.
The Paleo Panda https://thepaleopanda.com/