Now you can make muffins that are far tastier than you can buy at most bakeries. Try adding 1 cup of almond butter or 1/2 cup of walnuts to the batter to add even more texture!
Paleo Blueberry Muffins
Better than your local coffee shop!
Write a review
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with baking cups.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in coconut oil, eggs, maple syrup, coconut milk and vanilla extract.
- Fold in cinnamon and blueberries.
- Distribute into muffin tin so cups are 2/3 filled and sprinkle with additional cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool and serve!
The Paleo Panda https://thepaleopanda.com/