Spicy Garlic Edamame
Spicy garlic edamame make for a great snack or appetizer! Grab a handful and pack your diet with fiber and protein. As an alternative to the sauce called for in this recipe, try sautéing the edamame in my firecracker dipping sauce!
- 1 pound edamame in pods (cooked)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp arrowroot powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Mix together coconut aminos, honey, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, arrowroot powder and salt in a small bowl.
- Sauté garlic in olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the edamame to the skillet and pour sauce over the edamame.
- Stir for 3-4 minutes until sauce has thickened over the edamame.