Perfect Paleo Pancakes
This is a piggyback post off of my Perfect Paleo Waffles with Coconut Whipped Cream recipe. Breakfast is fun and delicious again! You’ll love the taste of these pancakes. Try throwing 1 cup of almond butter or 1 cup of blueberries into the batter and top with the fruit of your choice.
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp honey
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together the eggs, almond milk, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Add about a tablespoon of coconut oil to a pre-heated skillet over medium heat.
- Lade in the batter to make 2-3 inch pancakes.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until they begin to bubble then flip them over and cook for another 2 minutes.