Who says you need butter and sugar to make the world’s best snickerdoodle cookies? These little bite sized pieces of heaven are irresistible and the cinnamon adds the perfect punch. They’re my favorite holiday treat to make as gifts!
A guilt-free version of your favorite holiday treat!
Write a review
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soca
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine almond flour, coconut flour, salt and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk the egg, vanilla extract, coconut oil and honey together.
- Add wet ingredients into dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Roll dough into small balls and roll in the cinnamon to coat and space evenly on baking sheet.
- Flatten balls slightly with the bottom of glass.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes and enjoy!
The Paleo Panda https://thepaleopanda.com/