Paleo Garlic Cauliflower “Mashed Taters”
Craving carbs is difficult with this delectable faux “mashed potatoes” recipe. The consistency of the cauliflower along with the smoothness of the butter and garlic make it almost impossible to tell the difference between the two. Add a little cheese on top if you’re feeling daring!
Paleo Garlic Cauliflower "Mashed Taters"
Delicious mock garlic mashed potatoes, you'll never be able to tell the difference!
Write a review
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- sea salt
- black pepper
- Add 1 to 2 inches of water to the bottom of a double pot, cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Remove the stem of the cauliflower head and chop the cauliflower into smaller pieces and add to the steamer basket (or add cauliflower to a large pot, cover with water and bring to a boil).
- Steam the cauliflower for 15 minutes until soft.
- Take the cauliflower out of the pot, drain and place in food processor.
- Process for a few seconds then add butter, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Process until smooth and well combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve.
The Paleo Panda https://thepaleopanda.com/