Paleo Finger Lickin’ Fried Chicken
This isn’t traditionally the “healthiest” recipe on this site but it will satisfy your comfort food craving. If you still can’t wrap your stomach around the flash frying, try baking your chicken breasts at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, broiling for the last 5 minutes to get that crisp!
Paleo Finger Lickin' Fried Chicken
Fried chicken...paleo style!
Write a review
- 2 pounds chicken breasts
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut chicken breasts into quarter pieces.
- Heat oil in frying pan on medium - high.
- Combine almond flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt, black pepper, oregano, thyme and cayenne pepper in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs in a separate bowl.
- Dip chicken in eggs then coat with dry spice mixture.
- Place the chicken pieces in the hot oil, allowing both sides to brown.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes.
The Paleo Panda https://thepaleopanda.com/