I love crepes in any and every form. They’re delicious and oh-so-versatile! You can eat them for breakfast slathered in thick and gooey maple syrup, use them as a wrap for meat and veggies in a savory sweet potato and chicken crepe, fill them with berries and coconut whipped cream…the possibilities are endless. Click here for my coconut whipped cream recipe to fill, to top, to eat…a crepe must!
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp arrowroot powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- Whisk eggs, almond milk, 2 tablespoons coconut oil, coconut flour, arrowroot powder and salt together in a mixing bowl and place in refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of coconut oil in a non-stick skillet over medium – high heat.
- Whisk batter for an additional minute then pour ¼ cup of the batter into the pan, turning the pan in a circle so that the batter spreads thinly around and covering the pan.
- Cook for 1 minute and flip crepe when the edges start to lift.
- Cook the other side of the crepe for 30 seconds then layer on a plate until no batter remains!