Paleo Breakfast Cups
Breakfast in a bite-sized tasty cup! Add your own favorite breakfast ingredients to these versatile morning delights. Try serving with a few dollops of my paleo ketchup and a sausage patty on top!
- ½ cup finely chopped breakfast meat (sausage, turkey, ham, bacon)
- ¼ small onion, minced
- ¼ cup red bell pepper
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 5 eggs, whisked
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix together the almond flour, garlic powder and paprika.
- Whisk eggs and stir in the chopped breakfast meat, onion, red bell pepper, cilantro, and garlic cloves.
- Stir in the almond flour mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Scoop into greased muffin cups and bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cool and serve.