I can honestly say that these are the best cookies I’ve ever experienced in my entire life (and yes, I know that’s a bold statement). I actually prefer these cookies to non-paleo cookies because the almond flour provides a denser texture and the honey ensures the perfect sweetness. The challenge is not eating the entire batch in one sitting!
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 6 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 4 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped dark chocolate pieces or dark chocolate chips
- sea salt to sprinkle on each cookie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine almond meal, salt and baking soda in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together melted coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract and almond milk in a smaller bowl.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
- Roll dough into small balls and spread evenly on baking sheet.
- Sprinkle sea salt on the top of each ball of dough.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let cool before enjoying!
Hi, I'm the paleo panda! Join me on my journey for better and greater in eating, traveling and living. This is a collection of my life’s “musts”.