Oven Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Bacon
Brussels sprouts like these are way too good to be considered a vegetable dish! Brussels sprouts are jam packed with vitamin C, fiber, folic acid and antioxidants and provide numerous health benefits. Decadent, smoky and irresistible, these are sure to always be a hit.
- 1/2 pound brussels sprouts
- 5 slices of bacon
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Trim the ends off the brussels sprouts and cut them in half.
- Cut the bacon into pieces and sprinkle over the brussels sprouts.
- Mix olive oil, garlic, mustard, honey, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Coat the brussels sprouts with the mixture and spread in a single layer on a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, turning the brussels sprouts occasionally until tender